设为首页 收藏本站
查看: 1797|回复: 0

2006 Honda Civic LX Coupe

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-1-1 05:06:13 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Hi Everybody, I am here to sell my Honda Civic 2006 Coupe LX at 5500$. The mileage of the vehicle is 99,450. Two-door, FWD, Blue and It's automatic transmission. The interior of the vehicle is still very new, since I have been keeping it clean all the time. No accident and if anyone needs the car-fax, I have the pdf version of it which I got that probably couple weeks ago. I have done the oil change about a month ago, tires were changed at the beginning of this year, and also the break pad and the disk have all been replaced this year. I have just changed the battery few days ago, and you will have 5 years of warranty with walmart. (I also have posted two photos for the price that the dealer would provide, and the price which blue book suggests.) If anyone interested in the car, please text or call me at 617-697-8637. I probably won't be able to reply your message during the day time(Mon-Fri), but I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank you very much and happy new year to everybody!
由于图片过大,如果大家感兴趣,请用下面的Link点开车的图片。
https://www.facebook.com/satsra244
谢谢大家,祝大家元旦快乐!

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表