设为首页 收藏本站
查看: 1389|回复: 0

近东北大学哈佛医学院studio原价转租

[复制链接]
发表于 2017-2-15 21:06:40 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Hi,
I am looking somebody to take over my lease up to August 31. It is then possible to extend the lease with managing company. If you need, I can also recommend you as a new resident when signing your new lease.

Second floor spacious furnished studio but it can be also unfurnished if you prefer. Available around March 15, 2017 (move-in date flexible). Elevator in the building. Apartment located at Park Drive Street in Fenway, main building facing Emerald Necklace park, 5 min walking distance to Fenway Stadium and Museum of Fine Arts. No street sounds, windows facing the backyard. Separate kitchen with window, eat-in kitchen.

$1675/month until August 31st, 2017. Heat and hot water included. No broker fee.

Full size appliance (fridge and freezer, microwave, stove and oven). Hardwood floors, high ceilings. A lot of storage space. Connected to high speed internet from RCN company.

Card operated laundry (brand new) located in the building. Parking places available. Free, on site management with 24 h emergency service.

Convenient location near MBTA Green line E (Museum of Fine Arts, 5 min walking), Green line D (Fenway or Kenmore, no more than 12 min walking) or several busses running Louis Pasteur Ave. Steps from Longwood Medical area, Northeastern University, Berklee College, Simmons, Emmanuel, Mass Art, Isabella Gardner’s Museum. Plenty of shops and restaurants around. Convenient access to Boston University, Brookline, Cambridge, direct connection to and from Downtown by public transport. 40-50 min from Boston airport.

Let me know if you’re interested.

My email: tomasz.boczek@childrens.harvard.edu or cell phone +1 857 265 9612

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表