设为首页 收藏本站
查看: 1723|回复: 1

东波士顿蓝线3间房6月1起可短/长租East Boston 3 Rooms available from June1st

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-5-3 11:30:39 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
East Boston area, Three single room available from June1st, monthly rent per person were $ 520 / $ 520 / $ 580 , including all utilities and facilities incidental expenses ( electricity, water , gas , heating Wi-Fi , etc. ) . There are gas stove , microwave, refrigerator , hot water, tub for guests to use. Prices are very cheap in the Boston area.
Address :. 69 Faywood Ave Boston, MA

About me : I'm a current student who have been living here for two years, due to I will be graduating from Berklee College of Music this summer. And I really had a good time living here. Hope I could help lovely landlord couple to find the next stay honest and credible person . I live in a $ 520 per month for two large windows in the room attached with photos, the other two will also be available from beginning of June on the same floor. from the balcony, we can see the nice view to the suffolk downs horse racing track, stop shop and target is also a walking distant place to do grocery, for jogging and gym, i often go to orient height beach which is also very close, with my room-mates who are two scholars in MassGeneralHospital.

Contact --- who want to look at your room
E-mail: -----------
Phone : --------- ( Please note I am currently a student who study and work/study on campus, so I prefer email contact, feel free to leave me email to zzai@berklee.edu, or directly email to the landlord Tian Sun suntedy@yahoo.com. please attach your most convenient contact)

East Boston 现有3间单房出租,月租金单人分别有$520/$520/ $580, 包括所有utilities and facilities杂费(电费、水费、煤气费,取暖费Wi-Fi等)。有煤气灶,微波炉,冰箱,热水,浴池 供房客使用。价格在波士顿地区属于非常便宜。

1. 每个房间的家具设备一应俱全——屋内的有床铺(有床垫),书桌和椅子,衣柜,杂物柜,挂衣间,台灯,另外在客厅的厨房的食品柜和碗橱柜,冰箱都是房客可以share使用的。—————— 拎包可以直接入住
2. 交通方便,5分钟步行到地铁蓝线suffolk downs车站,15分钟即可到市中心。
    坐蓝线,地铁站内方便转乘橙线、红线和绿线。

3.购物方便,如您平日读书或工作忙,可步行0.3mile到stopshop和target买新鲜牛奶面包chees和各类蔬果海鲜。

逢周五、周六,也可蓝线坐到state转一站绿线haymarket站买新鲜的蔬果。

或在state站转2站到China Town中国超市。

4. 治安情况良好,环境幽静适于读书学习,靠近波士顿著名的跑马场,从阳台可观望部分赛道。饭后散步好去处,步行十分钟到Orient Height seashore,或坐三站到wonderland沙滩散步,健身,party,夏季有沙雕音乐节。
房东和室友均是中国人,都很好相处。居住环境简单,都是学生和访问学者。

最适宜人群: 对于在Downtown工作,以及在MGH,Suffolk University,Emerson College,NEU,Berklee College of Music等高校 或读书的学生和各个大学的访问学者极为方便。

详细地址:69 Faywood Ave. Boston, MA

请您留意:这三间房的开始入住日期为6月1日,房东希望至少住到8月底,方便下一届学生入住直接接替,也是考虑人员流动小为了房客的安全。我现在居住的这间$520的可以6月1日入住

关于我:我是现居住在这里两年的房客,由于今年夏季会在伯克利音乐学院顺利毕业。希望能够帮助房东找到诚实可信的下一个入住人。我住的是$520每月的两扇大窗的大房间,另外6月一日空出的两件在同一层(house的2层)。

联系方式---对于希望来看房的您
邮箱:-----------
手机:--------- (请注意本人是现居住在这里的人,白天需要上学和校内打工,所以手机无法接通,您可以发给我短信让我当日下午5点以后回复您——推荐使用邮箱,我可以将您的邮件直接转发给房东,以便您们直接联系,请附加您的最方便的联系方式)
 楼主| 发表于 2014-5-3 11:46:48 | 显示全部楼层
attached with bedroom, kitchen and bathroom

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表